Do the following to reset the wifi on your TCL Android TV 9
This guide applies to Android TV 9. If your TCL TV is running Android TV 8, please use the guide for Android TV 8 by clicking here.
- From the Android TV home screen, select "Settings" in the upper right corner with the remote
- Select "Network & Internet" with the remote
- Find and select your wifi with the remote
- Scroll down and select "Forget network" with the remote
- Select "OK" with the remote
- Now turn of your router by unplugging the power cord. Wait a minimum of 3 minutes before plugging in back in to restart your router
- Unplug the power cord to your TV and wait a minimum of 3 minutes before plugging it back in
- Start your TV. From the Android TV home screen select "Settings" and then "Network" with the remote. Find and select your wifi
Connect to your wifi by entering the wifi password. The wifi reset is completed.
This help center is intended for Nordic customers (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland & Greenland). All our articles, guides and procedures are created to match products and software in the Nordic market. Features and procedures mentioned in this help center might be different for other products and/or software.
We cannot provide support for other countries and/or products.
If you are a non Nordic customer and/or have a model not being sold by any of the Nordic retailers and need support we kindly refer to your local TCL support. For more information about your TCL support go to www.tcl.com