Follow these steps to perform a channel search on your TCL Android TV
You might need additional information from your TV provider in order to scan for and find any channels. Any such information is not provided by TCL.
Make sure to select the correct Tuner mode in order to scan for signals, depending on how you recieve your TV signal (Cable, Antenna or Satellite).
- From the Android TV home screen press the "source" button on the remote and select "TV"
- Select "Channel" in the menu with the remote
Channel will only appear in the menu if you have an active incoming TV signal to your TV (cable, antenna or satellite)
- Select "Channel scan" with the remote
- Select your "Country/Region" with the remote, then select "Automatic search" or "Manual scan"
Automatic search is often the most suitable choice to begin with
- Select your "Tuner mode" with the remote and the settings from your TV provider. Select "Search" to initiate the channel search
Below are the three different tuner modes available
- The TV will initiate the channel search
This help center is intended for Nordic customers (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland & Greenland). All our articles, guides and procedures are created to match products and software in the Nordic market. Features and procedures mentioned in this help center might be different for other products and/or software.
We cannot provide support for other countries and/or products.
If you are a non Nordic customer and/or have a model not being sold by any of the Nordic retailers and need support we kindly refer to your local TCL support. For more information about your TCL support go to www.tcl.com